The primary objective of the Carrbridge Tourist & Business Association (CTBA) is to protect and promote local tourism and businesses and their related interests. A key part of this includes the maintenance of this Carrbridge.com website.
- Primary objective to communicate via email to all CTBA members and relative interested parties on tourism and business related matters.
- To consult, facilitate, co-ordinate, mediate, lobby, to positively promote CTBA objectives.
- To operate in an open and accountable manner.
- To organise and co-ordinate a web presence within Carrbridge.com current site.
- Promote the CTBA as an inclusive organisation to all tourism and businesses; and related support services.
There are no office bearers currently in position.
Membership includes a business listing on the Carrbridge.com website.
Fee: £30 per establishment for fiscal year 2017/2018.
We welcome new members who have local businesses. To join please contact Maria Thompson-Slaven or use email below.
General CTBA enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.